Tuesday, April 10, 2012

BJ Berg's Photo Site




Hello everyone this is BJ Berg,
I thought i would pop over here and say a bit about my blog BJ Photo.

It's a simple photo posting blog mostly. I post photos and talk about where I took them. Other parts of my blog are for my hobbies. I like to modify Electronics to see if I can get them to do things that they were not meant to do.I also like to paint my Airsoft guns and cars. I welcome you to post pointers and new ideas on my blog.
Thanks for letting me take some of your time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design. Kudos

BJ Berg said...

thanks. My blog (BJ Photo) is mostly custom. I used Picture Window for the base design and one of my own photos for the background.then adjusted some things to work the way that I liked.